NG school is the international academic program for the leaders of tomorrow. An innovative project for youngsters from 14 to 20 years old, developed by TNGS and the Polytechnic University of Valencia. This teaching methodology is based on the acquisition of skills and solving strategies to face problems that arise in everyday life.
Lessons are held at the Polytechnic University of Valencia, and given by highly qualified teachers in an ideal educational context. Players are prepared to enter Universities in different countries, to learn languages, and to obtain Official Certificates of; High School, SAT, TOEFL, etc.
A unique surrounding in which the young players can feel the university ́s atmosphere where they will one day soon be a part of. The Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is a prestigious public institution, and a leader in research.
NG School ‘s philosophy is that sports and education must go hand in hand , based on this , our innovative and pedagogical method fulfill the requirements and criteria established by the European Network for Quality Assurance (ENQUA) and the codes for good practices for Universities Assessment Agencies established by International Network for Quality assurance Agencies in Higher education (INQAAHE).
Teachers work with the students in three main areas where learning new language and acquiring personal and social skills such as ability to talk in public, leadership, social responsibility etc. share protagonist with the individualized academicals project. NG School is focused on guiding players towards the most direct path to enter university.
– The educational system of the student’s country of origin is analyzed based on this a study program is designed that will guide him towards University.
– Application of new learning technologies to fulfill the demanding and personalized learning. Not all students learn in the same way and at the same pace.
– Assessment on how to apply to universities in the USA
– Diploma associated to the Athletes Association Division I and II (NCAA)
Coach certification course
– Official Certificate in Coaching, consists of three different levels.
– Formative Cycle Courses, intermediate and advance level certification from the Ministry of Education and Science (Spain.)